Jump to navigation Jump to search
Base class for windows aware controls.
- DoubleBuffered : boolean
- Graphical updates will go to a off screen bitmap which will then be shown on the screen instead of directly to the screen.
- May reduce flickering.
- ControlCount : integer
- The number of child controls of this WinControl.
- Control[index] : Control
- Array to access a child Control.
- OnEnter : function
- Function to be called when the WinControl gains focus.
- OnExit : function
- Function to be called when the WinControl loses focus.
- getControlCount() : integer
- Returns the number of Controls attached to this class
- getControl(index) : control
- Returns a WinControl class object
- getControlAtPos(x, y) : (integer, integer)
- Gets the Control at the given x,y position relative to the WinControl's position
- canFocus() : boolean
- returns true if the object can be focused
- focused() : boolean
- returns boolean true when focused
- tries to set keyboard focus to the object.
- Sets the region object as the new shape for this WinControl.
- Sets the Bitmap object as the new shape for this WinControl.
- Sets an 'onEnter' event. (Triggered on focus enter)
- getOnEnter() : function
- Returns the 'onEnter' event.
- Sets an 'onExit' event. (Triggered on lost focus)
- getOnExit() : function
- Returns the 'onExit' event.